Friday, May 22, 2009

New look.

It's kinda sorta summer now, so I figured I'd go with new lighter colors for the layout. Plus, green is my favorite colorrrr :)


Upon reflecting, I have come to some conclusions:

1. My summer is going to be boring. MAYBE.
2. I'm going to be super busy...if I can land the second job at the library. Working mornings to afternoons at the library, then class at night on weekdays. On weekends, work banquets and functions at the Statler Hotel.
3. I can put aside happiness if it means I'm getting paid. I dont care if I'm bored stiff...because I'll be getting paid for it and making tons of money so who cares.
4. I'm turning 21 so soon!
5. I'm gonna start running I think, I just need to find a route that doesn't suck. I'm thinking around campus. Oh, and do that thing called lifting weights. Blah.
6. I am eligible next fall?
7. I NEED A WINE OPENING TOOL FOR WORK!!! I just remembered...I dont have one...ah.
8. I need to do a serious room overhaul (cleaning, laundry, etc.) before I have any friends visit.
9. I'm excited to go home to see my fam...but I'll be excited to come back to Ithaca too.
10. Hmm number ten...I love you :)
11. I'm out of reflections lol


"One day at a time, one step at a time...time is a test we're going through. Pressure holding me down, my head spinning around, but I'm standing my ground. Time is a test we're going through."

No comments: