Monday, July 6, 2009

This literally made me laugh out loud for 5 minutes.

Talking to Jess...she just got back from Honduras. This is what she tells me:

Jess: i had a dream about you last night lol it was weird
a5garv: oh jeez
Jess: yup
a5garv: what was itttt
a5garv: was it appropriate
Jess: mostly? lol
a5garv: ok
a5garv: let me hear it
a5garv: all the dirty details
Jess: it was weird
Jess: it was like an outdoor buffett?
Jess: and there were rows and rows of food
Jess: and you and me and a couple of ppl were in trouble
a5garv: of course
Jess: because we weren't following the christmas spirit
Jess: like we weren't being good?
Jess: so we had to eat chicken and christmas food
Jess: and wear xmas colors
a5garv: hahahahahahahah
Jess: but you and i kept sneaking away
Jess: well sort of to the side
Jess: to make out on a bed of mashed potatoes
Jess: it was really really weird..
a5garv: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Jess: then my alarm went off


At this point i was literally laughing so hard i could not see my computer screen. She blames it on her anti-malaria meds...i just say that she misses me!!! But anyways, its good to hear from her after she was in Honduras for 5 weeks with limited communication. We surely have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments: