Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Down, down, down...

Life in general is starting to take a toll on me.

My body is trying to tell me to slow down a little bit, I think. I haven't been feeling too great the past two days. I feel very tired during the day, and I am unmotivated at practice. I feel like I'm getting a cold.

My leg is still infected...and sliding today on the turf at the baseball field certainly did not feel good on it. My shoulder is giving me serious issues. It hurts every day. It feels like it needs one good pop and then it will be ok. Who knows, I just need it to be fine enough to play. As long as it stays in its socket, that's fine with me.

On a different subject...
I know I've always gone for people who are older than me, but is 4/5 years too much? Its just a weird situation. Innocent, but weird. We'll see how things unfold, I suppose.

No comments: