Thursday, June 18, 2009

Am I nuts? No, I'm insane.

Headaches, headaches. I've had more headaches in the past week than I've had in like the past year! And when I say headache, I dont mean because I'm hungover...I mean straight up, today I woke up and all I could say to describe it was that its a "headache hat". My whole head was just in so much pain.

Anywho, my life consists of, right now: work (a lot), statistics, accounting...and thats about it. I'm managing to keep busy, and have been planning trips sporadically to keep myself entertained. I can't wait for my July 4th weekend adventure!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Next week I have a friend visiting too. So yay for company. Just gonna be a shitshow so yay to that as well lol.

Ok my headache is officially taking over my life right now so I need to close my eyes and not look at a break comp screen.

No comments: