Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh, it's been a while.

Been doing some thinking. I was told today that I "skate through life", referring to how I perform at Cornell.

Fuck yes I do. My motto is to work smart, not hard. Does it really even matter in the end? I still get my diploma, so long as I have a passing GPA.

And really, later on in life, this is how I see things:
I'm in an interview. There's two people interviewing for this position...myself and another. So-and-so person #2 went to a DIII no-name college and graduated with a 3.7 (woop dee fucken doo).

Now, here I am. I've got a good personality. AND my resume says I graduated from Cornell fucken University, the DI Ivy powerhouse, making no-name over there look as insignificant as an ant. Do the grades I got matter in this interview? No. Because I still have a piece of paper with my name on it that says that I graduated from Cornell.

I'm pompous as fuck sometimes, but I have every right to be. Just look where I go to school, bitch.


So fuck all of you.

No comments: