Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Survey says...

Will you be looking for a new job? Nope, love my job. Event staff, what?

Will you be looking for a new relationship? Already have one :) just gotta play my cards right this time

New house? Nah 711 is where it's at.

What will you do different in 2009? Put myself before others, instead of acting like a door mat.

New Years resolution? Play the field.

What will you not be doing in 2009? Sucking at softball/life lol

Any trips planned? Well if you count all the places we got for softball...lots of places.

Wedding plans? fuck no

What's on your calendar? About 50 games. Trip to San Fran, eventually. Turning 21.

What can't you wait for? Turning 21 in July. Can't wait for season to start.

What would you like to see happen different? Lets win fucken Ivies this year.

What about yourself will you be changing? A lot of shit

What happened in '08 that you didn't think would ever happen? I dated a straight girl. Never again. hahahahahahah J/K

Will you be nicer to the people you care about? Of course, unless they deserve otherwise.

Will you dress differently this year than you did in 08? I'm gonna try to wear jeans more. But I'm definitely not leaving behind the teagle sweats and cornell softball gear lol

Are you going to be in school in 09? Unfortunately.

How will you make more money in 09? EVENT STAFF, bitch. Hoodrat shit.

Will you do charity work? Yeah with the team

Will you be nice to people you don't know? Of course.

Do you expect 2009 to be a worse year for you than 2008? No, 2008 fucken sucked. I'm gonna pretend it didn't happen. Nowhere to go but up.

How much did you change from this time last year til now? A little bit. I dont know, I'm a year older.

Do you plan on having a child? Not this year, but eventually.

Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? Hopefully, I love my friends.

Major lifestyle changes? Nah, still in school. But I am turning 21.

Will you be moving? Nope, p-rock and ith is where I'm at.

What will you make sure doesn't happen in 2009 that happened in 08? I dont even want to get into it. 2008 didn't even happen, remember?

Wishes for 2009: Live life to the fullest. Win. Succeed.

No comments: