Monday, November 17, 2008

All fired up!

I'm running on pure adrenaline right now. I've stayed up til 4am the past two nights, with minimal sleep.

I had an exam tonight in my human development class, I was falling asleep reading some of the questions because they were so damn long and wordy! Eff that class!

Ok so, I have minimal work the rest of the week, meaning minimal stress. All I have to do is be wise with my spending to save up for Canada.

Here is what I'm looking forward to most this week: Testing at lift (aka kicking ass, went up 25 lbs today on my power clean, and jumped 1.5 inches higher on my vert test! yes!). Kristin and I get to film our project. No event staffing this week.

Now here is my weekend: Niagara on Friday night! Jock Jams Saturday night! Jack's Mannequin on Sunday! AH!

It shall be EPIC.

No comments: