Saturday, November 29, 2008

If you wanted a song about you, all you had to do was ask!

I'm throwing away pictures that I never should have taken in the first place. It's cold in my apartment as I'm changing all the colors from the brightest reds to grays.

I hope this makes you happy now, that the flame we had is burning out. I hope you like your pictures facing down. I'm burning all the letters hoping that I might forget you and the bad taste that you left. You changed yourself and I changed me.

I really didn't see us singing through this. You smiled the whole way through it, I guess maybe that's what's worse.

I'm taking all your memories off the shelf and I don't need you or anybody else. So take a look at me, see what you want to see.

Take me home, you have a problem with the truth. Take me home, because this happens every time. I knew it would.




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

No comments: